Flyover Country

A political term, this refers to the states between the East and West coasts of the United States. The presumption being that there is nothing of interest there. Residents of this area refer to it as "The Heartland".

This bit of jargon has been viewed 5,414 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Pop Culture Jargon

Search the Jargon Database

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2010 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory