Truss Rod

Available in most guitars, the truss rod is a narrow steel pole that goes inside the guitar neck and is used to make small adjustments to the action of the guitar.

See also Action.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 6,710 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Guitar Jargon

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2020 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory