Finish Work

The final pieces of construction. This is composed almost entirely of visual objects, doorknobs, molding etc. This work tends to be very precise due to it's visibility.

See also fire in the hole and Navey.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 7,866 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Construction Jargon

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2020 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory