Flyover States

This term is assigned to interior states thought to have few redeeming qualities; most often used by elitist, bi-coastal travelers, similar to flyover country.

See also Bubbler.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 5,335 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Mid Western Jargon

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2020 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory