Support Level

Often a stock will rise (or fall) and then return to the exact same price as it was at the start of some arbritrary period. That price is called the support level.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 5,798 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Stock Market Jargon

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2020 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory