Term used to describe sailors in the electronics field. Electronics Technician (ET) or Aviation Electronics Technician (AT)

See also Comshaw, One Wire and Tron.

This bit of jargon has been viewed 12,972 times.

Blog Link Copy to Clipboard
What is this?

Return To Coast Guard Jargon

Home | Add Jargon | F.A.Q | About | Contact
© 2020 JargonDatabase.com

Jargon Database is sponsored by Profit Awareness - discover your best clients, and get rid of your bad ones (Check out out business practices blog here)

Jargon Database was built by the best web development agency in Atlanta Georgia - Digital Tool Factory